Position – Mechanical Engineer-Hydraullics and Industrial Design
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Skill sets for Mechanical role requested are as below,
- Knowledge on hydraulics, Fluid mechanics and fluid systems such as Pumps, Valves etc.
- Sensors & Electromechanical systems
- CAD tools – SOLIDWORKS
- Basic Analysis skills – FEA and CFD in SOLIDWORKS Simulation and ANSYS
- Design of Plastic/Injection moulding parts, machined components and sheet metal parts.
Skills & Experience
- Electromechanical Design, Electromechanical Engineering, Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulics, Hydraulic System Design, Mechanical Systems Engineering, SolidWorks
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.