Position – Mechanical Design Engineer – CATIA, 3D Experience
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- In-depth Knowledge of CATIA – 3D & 2D Environment. Exposure in Solid, Detailing, Assembly, Sheet metal, and Surfacing.
- Create concepts and cost-effective designs.
- Create design stack-ups and design studies to verify good design conditions.
- Complete 3D and 2D design changes.
- Provide general assistance to the product development team.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Application Knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5M 2009 standards).
- Good knowledge from scratch to complete manufacturing drawings. Knowledge of GD & T, Interference analysis, and Tolerance chain analysis are mandatory.
- Knowledge of regulations, manufacturing processes, drafting standards, Product Structure definition, and Stack-up analysis are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CATIA EKL / CAA APIs, are an added advantage.
- Preferable domains:
- Have exposure to Machine, Sheet Metal and Welded Parts Detailing.
- Good Communication, Self-Motivated.
- Work well with less supervision, have excellent concentration, and have attention to mathematical detail.
Skills & Experience
- 3DEXPERIENCE, Catia, Dassault Systemes CATIA (Computer Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application), Mechanical Design, Sheet Metal Design
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole selves on solving problems that matter.