Position – Design Engineer
Company – Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English
- Should be self-starter, process driven, well organized
- Energetic and Passionate about innovations, new applications, etc
- Willing to travel domestically and abroad.
- Flair deals with various levels of people in the customer organization
- Ability to understand customers’ requirements, applications, process
- Team player, cross-functional interaction with factory & design teams, overseas teams
- Design any equipment such as Brakes, HPUs, Rotolock, etc for Industrial or Renewable sector applications. Meeting customer requirements & standards. The design includes -3d modeling, Assembly, Drawings, and providing inputs for FEA, Calculations, etc.
- Support Localization of components and application engineering
- Optimize/modify design per demand
- To manage all the design data, drawings updates-revisions, DCR, BOM, backup, etc.…
- Working experience with design software like Pro-E / CREO, Solid works, etc…
Education: DME, BE Mechanical from colleges of repute
Desired Knowledge of: 3D CAD Modeling with software like CREO, WINDCHILL, etc.
Experience: 1 Year Min
About the Company
Founded in 1932, Stromag has grown to become a globally recognized leader in the development and manufacture of innovative power transmission components for industrial drivetrain applications. Stromag engineers utilize the latest design technologies and materials to provide creative, energy-efficient solutions that meet their customer’s most challenging requirements.
Stromag’s extensive product range includes flexible couplings, disc brakes, limit switches, an array of hydraulically, pneumatically, and electrically actuated brakes, and a complete line of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic clutches.
Stromag-engineered solutions improve drivetrain performance in a variety of key markets including energy, off-highway, metals, marine, transportation, printing, textiles, and material handling on applications such as wind turbines, conveyor systems, rolling mills, agriculture and construction machinery, municipal vehicles, forklifts, cranes, presses, deck winches, diesel engines, gensets, and stage machinery.