Position – Mechanical CAD Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
POSITION – Mechanical Designer-Level 1
Basic Qualification : B.Tech (Mechanical/Production or any equivalent degree with minimum 60%of marks.
Overall work experience: Minimum of 3 years of CAD experience. 0-4 years relevant experience regarding the responsibility/activities (listed below in essential Job function. Automotive component design (mandatory
CAD Tool : Should have good knowledge in
- NX, Catia, ProE
- Mechanical data management -Teamcenter
- Mechanical CAE -Ansys Mechanical, Solid works analysis
- Knowledge of MS Office package (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/OneNote)
Essential Job Function :
- Should have good working knowledge in the Development of core and/or application-specific 3D representation (model) of hardware components and product assemblies.
- Development of core and/or application-specific 2D representation (drawing) of hardware components and product assemblies.
- Develop design data in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Verify design standards meet professional and customer requirements.
- Support project teams with design data exchange with customers and suppliers
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and well-defined design standards
- Work assignments primarily involve entry-level or intermediate work.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries, and illness as soon as possible following event.
- Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
Technica l: Should have good working knowledge
- In Structured design approach Of Development of reusable mechanical hardware in the automotive environment.
- In Engineering design best practices of data storage process/tools of mechanical design, simulation, and testing techniques
Abilities and communication:
- Able to work effectively in a global environment.
- Able to represent technical design topics internally and externally
- Must be able to work independently with supervision
- Good communication skills – both written and oral
- Should work from customer location-Pune in the long term.
Skills & Experience
- ANSYS Mechanical
- Catia, Creo, Microsoft Office, SolidWorks, Stress analysis, Teamcenter Engineering, UG NX
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.