Position – Design Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Cyient
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Full Job Description
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Candidate with B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate should have 4 to 5 year experience
- Candidate having experience with Genset engineering background is preferred
- Candidate should mandatorily having hands on experience with Creo Modeling, Creo cabling and Detailing – Expert Level
- Candidate should have knowledge on PLM Tools like Teamcenter and Windchill
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is desired
- Candidate should be capable to communicate and coordinate with global engineers
- Very good hands-on experience in handling Microsoft Office tools – Ex. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Electrical Generator knowledge would be added advantage
- Having hands on to the UGNX software would also be the added advantage
- Skills & Experience – Autocad, Creo, Teamcenter, UI UX, Windchill
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.