Position – CATIA Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years hands on experience (not overall) using Catia V5 on below modules
- Part Modeling
- Assembly modeling
- Generative shape design
- Generative Sheet metal modeling
- Surface modeling
- Tubing / Piping Module
- DMU Analysis
- Electrical harness routing (basic knowledge)
- Tolerance stack-up analysis (added advantage)
- Have extensive design experience in one or more domains
- Have extensive design experience in one or more industry verticals
- Transportation (Rail)
- Heavy Engineering
- Working Knowledge on PDM / SAP (added advantage)
- Working Knowledge on 3D-Com (VPM) (added advantage)
- Bombardier Tools and Processes (added advantage)
- Should have in-depth knowledge in various manufacturing processes.
- Should have experience in GD & T and application.
- Should be strong in Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals.
- Should be able to understand and foresee the implications of decisions taken while handling concept Design work.
- Should have good knowledge in MS-Office applications.
- Should work on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems while in Design phase.
- Should be able to quickly adapts to projects, programs or methods based on customer feedback/requirements.
- Should be able to identify the opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service level.
Skills & Experience
- Assembly Drawings, CATIA v5, Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing (GD&T), PDM Work
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.