Bechtel is Hiring | Process Engineer |
Position – 2022 University Graduate (U.S.) – Process Engineer
Company – Bechtel
Location – Andaman and Nicobar Islands, IN
Bechtel has a long tradition of technical and engineering excellence in supporting multiple industries. Our engineers use their ideas and ingenuity to create innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions for our customers.
The total number of hires and start dates are subject to workload and business conditions. Process Engineers work in multi-disciplinary teams and provide support to the design of large-scale chemical manufacturing facilities and related processes.
General Job Duties
- Determining the sequence of operations and the selection of equipment and operating conditions required to convert a feedstock into products.
- Generating Process Flow Diagrams, Heat and Material Balances, and Process Datasheets.
- Designing the Relief System.
- Supporting disciplines to ensure that process design intent is maintained throughout the work of the downstream design disciplines.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from an accredited college or university within the past 12 months or within the next 12 months.
- Ability and willingness to relocate and/or travel to domestic and/or international project job sites.
- Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without visa sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from an accredited college or university within the past 12 months or within the next 12 months.
- Prior co-op or internship experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Posting notes: || graduate ||