Position – Mechanical Lead engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Full Job Description
- Experience in understanding of design intent, functions and compliance against which the product needs to be qualified.
- Experience in manufacturing processes involved and generation of manufacturing drawings.
- Experience in generation of Design concepts using tools like Pro/E, CATIA V5 and Unigraphics NX6/NX7.
- Good understanding of any PLM/PDM software/package. Team center knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Design knowledge through usage of DFMA principles, and adding value to the system by Value Engineering, by making use of standard parts and integrating the parts to reduce the part count.
- Sound knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stack-up analysis is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs).
- Knowledge of materials and engineering concepts.
- Customer interactions to understand the requirements.
- Working on new design concepts to achieve the efficient design.
- Exposure to handling of manufacturing issues, assembly build issues, resolving field issues, failure investigation, Root Cause analysis, designing of build fixtures etc., will be an added advantage.
The hiring process
Are you ready to rise to the challenge? Here are your next steps and what you can expect from us.
Once an application is submitted, it is made available to our recruitment team to review and ensure that
you meet the basic qualifications.
If you’ve been identified to move along in the process, you may be invited to participate in a virtual interview.
Where applicable, onsite interviews allow candidates the opportunity to meet face-to-face with our hiring teams while also getting a chance to experience our facilities.
Congrats! If you reach this stage of the interview process, you’ll be provided an offer of employment to
join our global team.
Note: Because COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees, our interview process may be entirely virtual as Raytheon Technologies is taking action to keep our employees safe and address the increased risk and uncertainty of COVID-19 variants.
Flexible Work Schedule
Work & life support
It’s important to us that you feel supported through life’s challenges. We offer a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off, as well as programs for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
Relocating to a new city can be stressful. We offer relocation support for select technical positions to help make the transition seamless. See specific job descriptions to find out if this benefit is offered.
We’re committed to supporting your lifelong learning. Through the Employee Scholar Program, you may be eligible for tuition reimbursement and selected fees for approved courses or degree programs that help advance your education.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.