Position – Lead Engineer-Mechanical
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
In this role the Lead Engineer (Water and Ice Protection Systems) actively participate in NPI, redesign and sustenance activities of Silicone heater and Deicer. R & D work on IPS include construction study, new material development and testing.
Position: Lead Engineer (P2)
- Strong Academic background with knowledge of Electro-mechanical products and Waters systems/IPS
- Must have worked in new product development & redesign of components and assemblies. Knowledge in CMS/UPI/DFA/DFMA and Product cost is an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stack-up analysis, manufacturing processes and materials.
- Good understanding of any PLM/PDM software/package. Agile knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing and preparing engineering for component parts, drawing and assemblies.
- Able to understand product specification and drilldown to product requirements
- Experience in generation of design concepts using tools like Unigraphics NX, CATIA, AutoCAD, and able to make decision on promising concept
- Experience in design of composite/polymer/ Elastomers products.
- Working knowledge of aerospace product compliance, qualification and certification.
- Experience of DO-160/ABD/D6 is added advantage.
- Basic understanding of electrical/electronic concepts is desirable.
- Prepare, write and execute test documents (test plan, test report and compliance matrix)
- Supports implementation of the principles of continuous improvement (Six Sigma, ACE in day-to-day projects).
- Strong in analytical thinking.
- Able to take the ownership and handle the project with minimum dependency
- Able to communicate with cross function team, SBU and exhibit the go-getter type of attitude
- 3 to 5 years of Industry experience with experience in New Product Development, redesign, R & D & CAD activities
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in CAD, CATIA, UN NX, AutoCAD
- Aerospace domain
- Test system Design
- Electrical and Lab view understanding
- Testing as per D0160G.
- Elastomeric compound, material testing and Analysis
- Research and development in Heaters or Heating systems.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.