Position – Lead Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace (part of Raytheon)
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- B.E / B. Tech in Electronics / Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering; Experience: Preferably 2 -4 years.
- Strong knowledge of Electronics / Mechanical Engineering fundamentals/principles.
- Knowledge of Aircraft Systems like Landing Gear/Flight Controls/Interiors would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Field Data Analysis / FRACAS / Reliability Techniques is a must.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret ATP’s/Test Reports/Strip or Repair Reports/Field Reports
- Strong knowledge on interpreting CMMs/AMMs/PLs/Drawings
- Strong skills in VBA / R /Python / Alteryx/ Tableau / Power BI would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Advance Excel & its Functions, and PowerPoint) is a must.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers as well as internal and external customers.
- Must have the ability to document and communicate issues clearly.
- Must be self-directed, flexible, proactive and a team player.
- Responsible for SAP data extraction from various MROs and creation of ATA Spec 2000 Reliability Data Feed.
- Generate monthly/Quarterly/Yearly FRACAS reports on the above data.
- Support in various reliability engineering activities, as and when required.