Position – GET
Company – Collins Aerospace (part of Raytheon)
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
- 1-3 years of experience in the design & development of Mechanical Systems & Components preferably in the aerospace domain.
- Qualification: B.E in Mechanical Engineering.
- Working knowledge in Solid mechanics, loading conditions & failure mechanisms.
- Demonstrated ability in the design of structures, mechanisms, tools, jigs & fixtures
- Creation of detailed drawings for production release using ASME standards.
- Knowledge in CAD software, PLM & CAM machining.
- Working knowledge of thermoplastic and thermoset composite design, materials characterization, manufacturing methods, tooling, and joining methods for Components preferably in the aerospace domain
- Good to have working knowledge in Aerospace grade mechanical systems/components, testing, certification & qualification (Interior components, Seating Systems, Galleys, Lighting)
- Hand Calculations
- GD&T, tolerance stacks
- Design tools – Unigraphics, Catia, Creo, Pro E
- Strength of Materials
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.