Position – Engineer-Design
Company – Collins Aerospace (part of Raytheon)
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
- Full Time BE/B. Tech Degree (Mechanical/Aero)
- 3-7 years of experience in Design
- 2 years of UG NX experience is mandatory
- Should be able to work on Mechanical design assignment in collaboration with other Engineers and site PE’s
- DFM/DFA, Tolerance Analysis, Material Selection
- Extensive working knowledge on Generalized Engineering, Modeling & Drafting, Electro Mechanical designs/actuations/mechanisms is required.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, tools and methods are also required.
- Exposure to composites and aluminum alloys and experience from Aerospace/Automotive interior design background will be an added advantage.
- Understanding the application of materials in product design in relation with the Life Cycle, Reliability.
- High level of analytical ability and innovativeness is desirable.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.