Position – Sr Eng, Design Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
- Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineer
- The candidate shall have a strong ability to conceptualize the product features and transforming the same into the design.
- A high level of analytical ability and innovativeness is desirable.
- Extensive working knowledge on Generalized Engineering & Electro-Mechanical designs/actuation/mechanisms is required.
- Understanding the application of materials in product design in relation to the Life Cycle, Reliability.
- At least 1-year of Experience in Unigraphics is a must.
- A good understanding of manufacturing processes, tools, and methods is also required.
- Exposure to composites and aluminum alloys and experience from an Aerospace/Automotive interior design background will be an added advantage.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
We don’t predict the future. We create it.
- What does it mean to create the future? At Raytheon Technologies, it means taking risks and accelerating ideas to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. It means the brightest, most innovative minds working from a unique vantage point that spans the full spectrum of aviation, space and defense.
- Together, we form an unrivaled company. Across our businesses, nearly 180,000 engineers, researchers and visionaries come together to push the limits of known science and redefine how we connect and protect our world. Together, we are advancing aviation, building smarter defense systems and creating innovations to take us deeper into space. That is the future of aerospace and defense.
Safer, more connected flight
- We are redefining aviation to connect people and places faster and more efficiently.
Smarter defense systems
- We equip our customers with systems and solutions for operational advantage against new and unforeseen threats.
Intelligent space technologies
- From launch to orbit, to living and working in deep space, we deliver leap-ahead innovations.
- The merger of Raytheon and United Technologies combined 190 years of transformative technology and innovation. Raytheon Technologies will continue building on that history as we shape the future of air travel, a global defense, and space exploration.