Position – Associate Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Location: Site-3 – Prasad Technology Park Pvt Ltd, #97, Road # 2, EPIP, Whitefield, Bengaluru, KARNATAKA 560066 INDIA
In this role, the Tech Pubs Engineer will actively participate in a team environment, working with Authors and Illustrators in creating the various Tech Pubs documents with highest quality as per the ATA and S1000D requirements.
Position: Engineer (P1)
- Experience in Creation/revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), CMPs, and Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) and Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalogue (AIPC) etc. for Aircraft Components and Systems.
- Strong working knowledge on Adobe Framemaker, Arbortext Editor and Common Source Database (CSDB).
- Working knowledge on PLM tools like Teamcenter and Ennovia.
- Familiar with XML, SGML, and resolving the XML parsing errors.
- Strong knowledge of Technical Publications Aerospace Standards ATA100, iSpec 2200 and S1000D.
- Experience in writing Assembly, Disassembly & Repair procedures.
- Working knowledge of illustration tools (Isodraw 7.3), 3DVIA/Catia Composer and Catia will add advantage.
- Working Knowledge on Simplified Technical English specification (ASD-STE).
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and change drivers (Service Bulletin, Service Newsletter, ECN, TR, SIL, ATP etc.).
- Willingness to work in extremely tight schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work.
- Must be ready for travel to abroad on need basis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal /external customers.
- 1 -3 years of Industry experience with experience in Authoring of CMM/AMM/AIPC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or AME/Diploma with relevant experience in Mechanical / Aeronautical discipline.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Technical Publication team provides various technical documents for commercial and military customers across the world. Understanding the component breakdown and writing Assembly/ Disassembly / Repair procedures as per the ATA standards and also customer requirements and making the task easy for the end operators is our main focus. Ensuring the quality and working with different stakeholders to get the required data in making the document robust is must.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.