Collins Aerospace is hiring | Associate Engineer |
Position – Associate Engineer-Hybrid
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Full Job Description
In this role the Associate Engineer-Cargo Systems will support the structural validation thru detailed Stress Analysis activities of GETC Cargo Systems components and document detailed Stress report for the same.
Position: Graduate Engineer / Associate Engineer (P1)
- Draw FBDs based on the structural load paths.
- Structural analysis of aircraft components using classical methods of strength of materials.
- Perform structural analysis using Finite Element Method using Ansys and Hypermesh
- Suggest solutions to resolve any concerns based on the stress Analysis results
- Prepare formal documentation of structural analysis using MS Office products
- Review the Engineering drawings
- Support Operations by providing resolutions thru Stress analysis for mis machined parts.
- Working with Cross functional team and communicate with business units in USA (effective written and verbal communication is required for the purpose of achieving successful job performance)
- Willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical/Aerospace engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Sound Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals
- Proficient in the fundamentals of solid mechanics, machine design etc.
- Good understanding of structural load paths and structural response to load.
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in Analysis tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, ABAQUS etc
- Basic knowledge on NX 11 or above and PLM tool -Teamcenter
- Ability to read and understand technical engineering drawings, sketches
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, and Presentation
- Knowledge on Aircraft structural part design, materials, and manufacturing processes.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high-quality products we design, test, and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation: inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 18 days of vacation and 11 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that is redefining aerospace, every day.