Position – Associate Engineer/ Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Should have good knowledge and experience in Aerospace Industry and experience in Structural analysis ( Both Static and Fatigue)
- Hands-on Experience on Aircraft Nacelle components is preferrable.
- Should be well-versed with Classical and Finite element analysis approaches. Should be able to review and validate the results for both Metallic and Composite structures.
- Able to understand the Technical requirements to conceptualize the design through analysis validations and should have basic understanding on loads and behavior.
- Experience on basic design (CATIA) and finite element Tools is must, such as Hypermesh, Nastran, Patran.
- Should be able to perform independently and communicate the technical deliverables to Stakeholders.
- Knowledge on Automation or skill to develop macro is added advantage.
- Strong in Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical engineering or Structural Engineering is preferred.
- 0-4 years of relevant experience
The interview process
Are you ready to rise to the challenge? Here are your next steps and what you can expect from us.
- Many of our openings leverage on-demand video and/or technical assessments to help determine how your experience relates to the job requirements.
- Some of our openings skip the prescreen assessment and move straight to a one-on-one or group video interview.
- Where applicable, onsite interviews allow candidates the opportunity to meet face-to-face with our hiring teams while also getting a chance to experience our facilities.
- Congrats! If you reach this stage of the interview process, you’ll be provided an offer of employment to join our global team.
Note: Because COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees, our interview process may be entirely virtual as Raytheon Technologies is taking action to keep our employees safe and address the increased risk and uncertainty of COVID-19 variants.
Work & life support
It’s important to us that you feel supported through life’s challenges. We offer a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off, as well as programs for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
- Relocating to a new city can be stressful. We offer relocation support for select technical positions to help make the transition seamless. See specific job descriptions to find out if this benefit is offered.
- We’re committed to supporting your lifelong learning. Through the Employee Scholar Program, you may be eligible for tuition reimbursement and selected fees for approved courses or degree programs that help advance your education.