Position – Associate Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Date Posted: 2021-05-25-07:00
Location: Nethra Tech Park, Old No 181, New plot No 40, EPIP Industrial Area Sy No 28, Kundalahalli Village, Krishnarajapuram, Bengaluru, India
Experience in dynamic and steady state Modelling/Simulation skills using object oriented modelling tools like Modelica/Dymola, AMEsim, Simscape or similar simulation environment.
Position: Associate Engineer (P1)
- Model construction and analysis of electromechanical system/Electrohydraulic system/kinematics system/Thermo fluid systems – air, liquid, vapour-compression
- Steady state and Dynamic plant model & control model development
- Steady state thermodynamic cycle/dynamic process control analysis
- Validation/Correlation of Steady state/dynamic system models
- Experience in using Matlab/Simulink for model development and scripting.
- Working knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics of Pneumatic, hydraulic and liquid vapour cycle systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability.
- Experience in electromechanical/ Electrohydraulic actuator system
- Experience in thermodynamic cycle/fluid dynamic design, heat transfer device design and/or continuous and discrete process controller design
- Experience in Air Management Systems (Environmental Control, Engine Bleed Air Regulation, Air Distribution, Gas Inerting System), primary flight control system.
- Experience in model development for prognostic asset health management
- Technology development and Product Innovation focus
B.E/Masters with (Mechanical/Electronics) with 1 to 3 years experience in System Modelling
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.