Position – Team Leader – Molding
Company – Colgate-Palmolive
Location – Andhra Pradesh, IN
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 98394 – Sricity, Andhra Pradesh, India
We are looking for Team Leader Molding to join our team of professionals at our Sricity Plant. As a TL you will be responsible to effectively manage production activities and resources, for the concerned Manufacturing area (Molding, Tufting & ER, Packaging). To deliver the agreed to business results and drive continuous improvement while maintaining positive employee relations.
Job Context & Challenges:
- Responsible for production KPIs, EOHS & Quality
- Managing resources (Man, Machine, Materials) efficiently, guiding the line teams in minimizing downtime through direct personal involvement & active presence on the shop floor
- Leading Line Teams to solve quality problems.
- To maintain the crewing norms, shift rotation, leave planning etc
- Communication, Coaching & Feedback, Active presence on the shop floor,
- Participating in the 5S, AM, PM & Small Group meetings with Line Teams.
- Manage repairing and maintenance to equipment and control spare parts management.
- Training to Technicians & Team Members on Technical Trainings
- Communicates critical technical, quality & operational issues to the concerned Team
- The TL plays the role of a supervisor and evaluates every aspect of work done by the operations team and takes care of all the production related aspects before they are taken for use by clients to avoid complaints.
- He/she also handles issues relating to logistics in the department, keeps records of production equipment, and gives detailed account to management
- Carry out troubleshooting of Molding/Tufting & ER, Packaging equipment to determine faulting areas; carry out routine repairs in the operating systems of the organization
- Create the procedures and the specifications to follow for the execution of projects in the organization, and specify product requirements for operational success (SOP’s) in the molding/Tufting & ER, packaging area
- Assign tasks to team members in such a way that the more pressing tasks are completed first.
EOHS & Quality – Understanding, developing, interpreting and applying regulations, standards & guidelines to ensure the integrity of operations and products.
Managing production – Develops and executes strategies to consistently manufacture and ensure the quality of finished goods
Engg. & Capital Project Management – Managing factory and office construction, equipment installation, and relocation projects
Managing material & Services – Managing the flow of direct materials in the supply chain—from the acquisition of raw and packaging materials to the production of finished goods—and the indirect materials and services for all functions
Customer Service & Logistics – Understands Supply Chain constraints such as product release, manufacturing, distribution, and customer requirements
CI – Using CI tools to drive growth, continuity & people development. Integrates and applies CI tools such as FP&R Standard’s and factory modeling tools to drive KPI improvements and reduce cost
Essential: Experience in FMCG industry with Quality & Production management
Desirable: Familiarity with Industry practices related to EOHS, Quality and manufacturing (in similar industry) would be an advantage
No. of yrs of Exp reqd.: 4 years (B.Tech), 6 Years (Diploma)
Professional Qualifications & Training:
Essential: B.E/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university
Desirable: B.Tech/ Diploma
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.