Position – Production Operator
Company – The Coca-Cola Company
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better-shared future. We strive to provide innovative excellence in ingredients, design, and marketing. As a Production Worker, you will have responsibility for the manufacturing of Coca-Cola products, material handling, shipping, and receiving, filling packaging machines, and loading/unloading products. This position is an entry-level role, where you will be on the front lines of our success. We are looking for candidates who have a keen eye for details and take pride in the quality of their work.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Ensure efficient operation of case forming, case packing, labeling and all other downstream equipment
- Perform package quality checks and maintain accurate records and logs
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Prepare all equipment used in the manufacturing process to ensure smooth, sanitary, and safe operations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within 6 months of the start date
- The ability to read, write, and speak the English language is required
- Working knowledge of production environment and machinery
- Attention to detail and the ability to visually identify material defects
- Computer literacy and strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to use common hand tools and small power tools is required
- Good math and communication skills are essential
- Flexibility to work any shift as required in a 24/5 operating facility with little notice
- Must be a team player and be willing to rotate positions as needed
- Participation in job development training and cross-training on all equipment is required
What We Can Do for You
- Experience: Join a global organization with unlimited growth opportunities.
- Benefits: Full benefits package that starts on day one of employment
- Learning & Development: The ability to learn the manufacturing process from a leader in the industry.
Skills:Mathematics; Machine Operations; English Language; Mechanical Aptitude (Inactive); Forklift License (Inactive); Troubleshooting; Computer Literacy; English Writing; Communication; Lifting Operations
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world, and to make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive, and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.