Position – Executive – Rail Transportation – Traction Electronics – Mandideep
Company – CG Power Systems
Location – Mandideep, Madhya Pradesh
Education – BE ( Mechanical ) , BTech ( Mechanical )
- 3D modelling of equipments.2D drafting of equipments.
- Interaction on daily basis regarding project progress, Software Architecture & Design approvals.
- Active involvement in the discussions related to new product development.
- Participation in customer meetings with him to resolve design improvements and enhancements of equipment required to run project.
- Preparation of all layouts of the coaches.
- Preparation of OGA Drawings of equipment.
- Approval of all OGAs of propulsion equipment from customer.
- Preparation of 3D model of using cad tool.
- Preparation of manufacturing drawing.
- Preparation of SOP, BOM of panels.
About the Company
CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited was established in 1937. It is a member of the Gautam Thapar led group of companies, AVANTHA. Since its inception, the Company has assiduously endeavoured to bring about meaningful & revolutionary changes in the lives of people, through its wide spectrum of products and services.
The companyâ€™s origins go back to two entrepreneurial ventures in the 19th century. One of them was an English firm by the name of R.E.B. Crompton & Company, which was founded in 1878 by Colonel Rookes Evelyn Bell Crompton, a renowned electrical engineer. The other was James Greaves & Company (JGC), an Indian firm that was established in 1858. JGC went into a partnership with George Cotton, an agent of the East India Company, to set up a venture called Greaves Cotton & Company. In 1927, Crompton & Company merged with F. A. Parkinson, pioneers in the field of large-scale industrial engineering to form a new company, Crompton Parkinson. Crompton Parkinson, UK, set up a factory in Worli, Bombay, for the manufacture of small electric motors and ceiling fans under the style Crompton Parkinson Works (India) Ltd. A marketing organisation under the banner, Greaves Cotton and Crompton Parkinson (Pvt.) Ltd. was established simultaneously with Greaves Cotton & Co., the selling agents of Crompton Parkinson Works (India).
From the beginning, R.E.B. Crompton & Company had focused on generation of electricity, with lighting making up a significant part of its activities. A Crompton dynamo powered the first electric-lit house in the world at Colchester, Essex. The company set up arc lighting plants at Buckingham Palace, Holyrod Palace, Crystal Palace and Kingâ€™s Cross Station, London.
Today, CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited has three strategic business units (SBUs) namely; Power Systems, Industrial Systems, Consumer Products and Automations.