Position – Multiple Positions For Project Management
Company – CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 7 – 10 years
Location – Mumbai
Roles: MEP Lead, Planning Lead, Mechanical Lead
- 7 to 10 years of experience Datacenter project
- Location: Mumbai
- MUST have led the development of more than 3 greenfield commercial buildings.
- MUST have managed an on-site team of more than 10 engineers (construction; structure; planning; billing; safety; MEP)
- MUST have executed and led the development of Data Center projects.
- Manages and leads project management staff in the market and ensures thorough staff understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures. Formally supervises individual employees and/or subordinate supervisors.
- Leads Large teams and projects on similar projects. Has responsibility for performance strategic direction, Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE)implementation. Supports directly or engages team member during the project procurement process
- Project Lead for the Project representing CBRE
- B.E /B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical
- Diploma (10+2) in Electrical or Mechanical
*Interested candidates can share their resumes on [email protected]
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the worlds largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first International Property Consultancy to set up an office in India in 1994. Since then, the operations have grown to include more than 10,000 professionals across 10 offices with a presence in over 80 cities in India. As a leading international property consultancy, CBRE provides clients with a wide range of real estate solutions, including Strategic Consulting, Valuations/Appraisals, Capital Markets, Agency Services and Project Management.
The guiding principle at CBRE is to provide strategic solutions that make real estate holdings more productive and economically efficient for its clients across all service lines.
CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It has also been voted the industrys top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for 8 years in a row.
Company Info – Website: https://www.cbre.co.in/
Address – 11th & 12th Floor Raheja Tower G Block Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East Mumbai, 400 051