Position – Senior Executive, Application Engineering (CA)
Company – Carrier
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Build a career with confidence
Carrier Global Corporation, a global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions is committed to creating solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come. From the beginning, we’ve led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
About the role
Responsible for providing technical assistance to the Consultants/Customers and supporting the sale workforce in all computer-aided equipment selection and other technical functions as deemed necessary.
- The Person should be responsible for meeting Application Engineering requirements covering the Enquiry Quotation process, technical selections, handwritten compliance statements, preparing quotations in CRM & SAP, inquiry handling the follow-up, and tracking and updating the system regularly.
- To be able to read the inquiry in detail, understand, and check the project details, and schedules, and prepare proper technical selections by offering suitable solutions and helping customers choose Carrier products for their projects.
- Select HVAC Equipment like Air Handling Units and chillers.
- Provide technical comparisons & schedules for Sales/Consultant engineers when assigned.
- Attend all assigned HAP training, Technical training, product training, and design training, as per schedule, and enhance knowledge.
- Get to know in detail the local regulations, and international standards used in the product design & certifications like EUROVENT, AHRI, LEED, ASME, ECBC , IGBC , GRIHA etc., for improving your knowledge and offering products accordingly after discussing with the same with the sales team.
- Comply with Code of Ethics in respect to your Customers, Employees, Shareholders, competitors and to carry out your duties and responsibilities as mentioned there.
- Forward Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Focus on results
- Analytical thinking
- Ownership of assigned tasks
- Good Listening skills
Key performance indicators:
- Response time
- Manager evaluation
- Application Engineer ratingCommunications & Working Relationships:
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or related HVAC field
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees, and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Make yourself a priority with flexible schedules, parental leave
- Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Programme
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.