Position – Reliability Engineer
Company – Cargill
Location – Katkumbh, Maharashtra, IN
Job Purpose and Impact
The Reliability Engineer will apply technical knowledge to deliver continuous improvement in process and asset reliability through the detection and elimination of defects. In this role, you will partner with the team to ensure the fulfillment of reliability engineering strategies.
- Implement reliability excellence activities, identifying and prioritizing reliability engineering value creation opportunities.
- Execute the development, design and installation of predictive maintenance program and technology in alignment with the area procedures.
- Prepare technical reviews of projects and collaborate with related areas on new equipment reliability specifications.
- Perform the identification and elimination of bad actors and the optimization of equipment availability.
- Collaborate with, and provide guidance to, maintenance repairs and production in reliability related processes and the identification of critical spares.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with five years of relevant experience Preferred Qualifications :
- Overall 7+ years of experience with 3-4 years in Reliability
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Solid knowledge in the application of reliability tools
- Knowledge in maintenance process management
- Project management experience
- Experience creating complex tests and analysis
- Predictive maintenance technologies experience
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
How to request a reasonable accommodation | Read about Federal equal employment opportunity laws (PDF) and the supplement (PDF) | Pay Transparency (PDF)
Cargill is a E-Verify Employer, see here for E-Verify participation information.
Canada Employment Resources: Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities. How to request a reasonable accommodation
Protect yourself against recruitment fraud. We are aware that unauthorized individuals may have posed as Cargill recruiters, made contact about job opportunities, and extended job offers via text message, instant message or chat rooms. To ensure a job posting is legitimate, it must be listed on the Cargill.com/Careers website. Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud.
© 2021 Cargill, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.