Position – Production Excellence Executive
Company – Cargill
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Job Purpose and Impact
- The Production Excellence Executive will help develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives using Six Sigma methodologies. We seek an entry-level professional to conduct continuous improvement activities with low project cost and risk and activities with well-defined processes for a single site/location.
- Provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks.
- Monitor, and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Help develop and coordinate continuous improvement plans for projects with low cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
- Participate in conducting organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business requirements.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Graduation in Mechanical Engg/Electrical/Instrumentation /Food tech.
- 3-5 Years of Exp. in manufacturing industry i.e. FMCG/Food industries
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skill ,Conflict management, Manufacturing system knowledge
- Knowledge and Hands of experience of Lean Six sigma tools
- Effective communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills for multiple levels of Cargill and customer organizations
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
How to request a reasonable accommodation | Read about Federal equal employment opportunity laws (PDF) and the supplement (PDF) | Pay Transparency (PDF)
Cargill is a E-Verify Employer, see here for E-Verify participation information.
Canada Employment Resources: Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities. How to request a reasonable accommodation
Protect yourself against recruitment fraud. We are aware that unauthorized individuals may have posed as Cargill recruiters, made contact about job opportunities, and extended job offers via text message, instant message or chat rooms. To ensure a job posting is legitimate, it must be listed on the Cargill.com/Careers website. Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud.
© 2021 Cargill, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.