Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical- Bhatinda & Sonepat
Company – Cargill India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 0 to 3 years
Location – Sonipat/Sonepat(Haryana), Bathinda(Punjab), IN
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist and execute all production processes within a single technical process or shift, ensuring areas of responsibilities meet company standards for safety, quality, efficiency, and financial performance. We seek a multifaceted team leader who will be able to undertake project work off shift when required and deputize when needed in the absence of the shift manager.
- Assist in the execution of day-to-day operations for assigned areas, ensuring reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in their selection. Handle holidays, welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs, disciplines, performance management, and absent management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree( B.Tech/B.E- Mechanical)
- Effective communication and team development skills.
- Computer literate
- Previous experience as a team leader in a production environment or shown ability in a skilled operative position with the willingness to undertake further qualification if required.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Cargill is one of the biggest food companies in the world having more than 130 years of expertise in food grain selection and processing. It is the world’s biggest producer, processor, and refiner of sunflower oil. Cargill has made quantum leaps in the small period of two years in the Indian food market. Having entered into the Indian market recently, Nature Fresh today is the second-largest multinational atta brand in India and has a steadily growing market share in all the regions. The brand has also attained a double-digit market share in the branded refined edible oils category and has made good inroads in the basmati rice and salt categories as well.
- The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
- See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food, and nutrition
- We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
- This is Cargill
- this is Cargill (Video)
- We’re surrounded by the best and brightest minds that our industry has to offer. Some work in labs, fields, and production plants while others wear hard hats, crunch numbers, research patents, lead cutting-edge digital transformations and invent new products. No matter your role, when you join the Cargill team, you’ll work with passionate people ready to share their knowledge and experience.
- Our values are at the core of how we work. They are also the source of our three leadership expectations that allow us to bring the outside in, energize for high performance and execute exceptional results.
Company Info: Address – 9A,14, Phase-III,DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, , , GURGAON, Haryana, India