Position – Application Engineer
Company – Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Rexroth AG is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving – for industrial applications and factory automation, mobile applications and using renewable energies.
Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, having Sales Turnover of around INR 900 Crores in 2020 & Head office & Plant at Sanand, Ahmedabad.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
Candidate would be trained and able to meet the job description of Sales Account Development Manager (ADM) after completion of one year.
Job Role for ADM :
- Sales & Business Development for all our Products for allocated Customers
- Develop relationship at multiple level at the customers place
- Develop effective customer Strategies in coordination with Sales Group Leaders
- Offers technology to address customer needs and value requested in coordination with Application Team
- Ensure the coordination of the activities with the support of other ADMs of the respective region
- Achieve the sales and targeted sales margin of his/her allocated customers
- Work closely together with Technology Experts, Sales Experts, Sales Managers and other Sales-related functions
- Increase the Business share for company with defined and targeted Customers
- Select the best choice of technology to fit the customer needs and value in the best way
- Customer Potential Analysis for developing new Customers
- Competition Analysis
- Regularly capture Market trends & plan necessary measures as required
Reports & Planning
- Create a customer development plan for Sales Target Planning before start of the year
- Assess Potential of each of allocated Customers with support of Technology Expert when needed
- Accurate Data Maintenance
- Maintain Pipeline for allocated customers
Commercial & Documentation
- Credit Management (Sales, Inventory, Sales backlog & Receivables)
- Ensure complete sales related documentation as per guidelines
- B.E. – Mechanical / Mechatronics with below mentioned competencies :
- Hands-on SAP, MS-office tools
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Good communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Willing to travel and willing to work hands-on, on different mobile machines.