Position – IN_RBEI_Mechanical Simulation Engineer – MBS
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate or equivalent education with 2-3 years of experience in component simulation
- Hands-on experience in MSC Adams, Abaqus
- Strong analytical skills & logical thinking
- Good understanding of Mechanics & python scripts
- Good in presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, quick learning and capable of handling multiple tasks independently
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical)
- Understand physics and build simulation models for MBD simulations
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanical engineering and programming
- Ability to automate simulation activities/processes using python
- Ability to make Mechanical system models, interpret results from simulations and validate with Test results
- Ability to quickly grasp, adapt and work with agility and flexibility
Position – Engineer / Executive_Design
Company – Rexroth
Location – Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Rexroth AG is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving – for industrial applications and factory automation, mobile applications and using renewable energies.
Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, having Sales Turnover of around INR 900 Crores in 2020 & Head office & Plant at Sanand, Ahmedabad.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
- Engineering support for series production in worldwide plants
- Design and development of new components / products using CREO software
- Changes and creation of part list, BOM and material master in SAP
- Creation of CREO 3D models, assembly, drawing etc.
- Perform engineering calculations, tolerance analysis, Design FMEA etc.
- Implementation of engineering document change request with ECR
- Customer complaint analysis and proto building activities on shops
- B.E. / M. Tech in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience from Hydraulics industries
- Knowledge (use & function) of Industrial hydraulic valves.
- Software expertise: PROE / CREO – Modelling, assembly, drawing
- Experience in design of machined or turned components in hydraulic products.
- Knowledge of FMEA, tolerance analysis
Will be considered as advantage having exposure of:
- Structural FEM knowledge / experience
- SAP and PDM knowledge
- Casting design