Position – IN_RBIN_Assistant Manager/Senior Engineer_Value Stream PPC
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
The role is of production planning & control (PPC) for CRI manufacturing. It is planning and operational tasks related to production. Major responsibilities are:
- CRI Component production planning, scheduling, and controlling with effective resource utilization
Ensure Type wise delivery / Pull compliance, and resolve customer escalation if any delivery default
Leveling to ensure delivery fulfillment
Backlog management in case of Breakdown, Quality issues
Input material validation in discussion with Logistics
- Responsible for Material Requirement Planning (MRP) through SAP
Define & monitor MRP KPI including system parameters with defined frequency
SAP Order management & support to stakeholders for error handling in the PP module
- Work in progress (WIP) management to meet TCT targets
Prepare PDCA and drive inventory reduction projects
Define limits for WIP at various stages of production on a periodic basis
Ageing analysis, S block, D-stock, safety stock review
Bosch Production System (BPS):
- Drive consumption control with tools viz. ProCon, build & sustain supermarkets to ensure customer supplies to Injector assembly
Scrutiny of material and information flow through LPCs & drive for continuous improvement
Driving Digital Maturity:
- Drive functional excellence and transformation to reach future-proof the plant
Education: BE / B. Tech (Mechanical / Production)
Experience: 2-3 years
Knowledge in SAP (preferred PP module), MS Office, Excel, Power BI & IT tools
Skills / Competencies requirements
- Exposure to Procurement, Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Good Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent in MS Office and IT tools.
- Strong capability to build ecosystem partnerships with stakeholders
- Ability to influence positively the linking ideas to values, goals & needs of the organization
- Strong Team player with ability to work in diverse teams
- Proactive & Improvement oriented.
- Assertiveness and ability to negotiate & convince on the management level
- Time management and Organization skills
- Passionate for self and business development and continuous improvement Structured, systematic, and analytic approaches
- Result Orientation: High Result and Process Orientation
- Sets high targets for one’s area & pushes self & others for results
- Customer Centric approach
- Internal & external customer-centric approach
- Incorporates customer feedback into decision-making and drives improvements
- Manages uncertainty, risk & complexity with courage & responsibility
- Strategic and long-term thinking ability
- Develops resilience by managing own personal resources with care.
- High Learning ability and pro-active
- Delegates tasks & decisions, empowers team members & share constructive feedback.
- Soft skills to handle ER situation & conflict management.
- Good in building relations and network across the organization.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good listener, team player and change agent.
- Good know-how in Lean manufacturing and problem-solving tools. I4.0 & Digitization.
Strong Business acumen:
- Pre-empts business risks by resolving potential issues & managing trade-offs to drive sustainable business benefits.