Position – IN_RBIN_Assistant / Deputy Manager – Customer Order Plannner_IN
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
- Production & supply planning for Automotive Aftermarket, CKD supplies.
- Inventory Controlling for Nozzles, CKDs.
- Inputs for finalization of Production plan to manufacturing and Month beginning reports to CTG.
- Dispatch planning, OBD creation and coordination with Physical logistics for parts dispatch.
- Coordination with Manufacturing team for on time parts availability.
- FOC dispatch for export customer.
- PeX – FF1 process (SD).
- B.E (Mechanical or Industrial / Production)
- 3 – 5 years experience in Logistics function
- Exposure to supply chain practices.
- Knowledge in SAP (preffered SD module)
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel & IT tools.
- Customer centricity.
- Good communication skills.
- Approach to working with cross functional teams.
Our associates worldwide are driven by our distinctive corporate culture. We live by our values. Our creativity is the basis for new technological solutions. We deal fairly with our colleagues and business partners, and view this fairness as a cornerstone of our corporate success. We appreciate diversity for the enrichment it brings. That’s what sets our associates apart.