Position – Testing Engineer
Company – Bombardier
Location – Savli, Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
About the role:
- A Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
- To Perform the activities of the Static Testing Electrical & Mechanical Tests.
- Read & Understand the Schematics.
- scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- creating and carrying out test procedures
- investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- supervising engineering and technical staff
- writing reports and documentation
- providing technical support
- ensuring safe working conditions
- training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Team Working skills
- Relevant technical expertise (for example in static tests, subsystem testing, and operations)
- Good IT and analytical skills.
- The ability to cope with shift work and unsocial hours, which are often required where equipment is in a 24-hour operation
- Min- 3-4 years of experience required
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Effective 29 January 2021, Alstom completed the acquisition of Bombardier Transportation. This is a Bombardier Transportation legal entity job.