Position – Senior/Design Engineer-Unigraphics (UG-NX) CAD/CAE
Company – Advanced Structures India Pvt Ltd
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Qualification: BE/ B-Tech/Diploma
Experience: 2 years of experience in Siemens NX Software (UG-NX) for the Automotive Sector.
Contractual (Minimum 1 Year Duration)
Job Description :
- Responsible for design of new or existing products, in line with planning, process, quality targets.
- He/she produces complete engineering designs translated in CAD models and creates all the associated documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Product design concept creation.
- Sectional Study/Wireframe analysis and preparation of rough CAD.
- Basic level CAE for preliminary validation on NX.
- CAD 3D & 2D drawings based on finalised design concept.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with client for prototype & product development feedback.
- Responsible for study and information collection for database of various manufacturing processes, material and other key components in guidance of the immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for completion of all assigned tasks in time else report expected delay much in advance.
- Should work as per defined SOP’s, workflow and processes designed by the mentor/manager/supervisor.
- Responsible for handling company resources with care for any activity.
Please write to us at [email protected] with (Senior/Design Engineer-Unigraphics) in the subject line.
Advanced Structures India Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer