Position – Engineering Change Coordinator
Company – Bombardier
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career.
About the role:
1. Review the quality and consistency of the following documents or data: drawings, test reports, FMI, plans, application ranks, application TCR/SSTCs, SW release notes, HW test reports, SW test reports (including non-regression tests), application & maintenance SWs, download procedures.
2. Ensure the compliance of the content of the Sub-System Target Configuration with Functional Baseline and provides the frozen data according to plan (set of cars with a mission).
3. Ensures the correct deployment of the TCR Planning across the projects under his/her scope. Delivers according to the PF Baseline Configuration Strategy and TCR Planning.
4. Maintains Supplier Configuration Document with product evolution.
5. Interact with Quality, Procurement, Suppliers and Product Introduction.
6. Structured, driven and process oriented person able to lead a team of experts/specialists
7. Budget, project and resource planning experience
8. Very good understanding of engineering processes and tools
9. Experience / Knowledge on configuration management
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E/ B.Tech with Electrical/ Mechanical with 6 to 10 years of experience
- Budget, project, and resource planning experience
- Very good understanding of engineering processes and tools
- Experience / Knowledge of configuration management
- Very good working experience in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Visionary thinking and able to implement strategic initiatives in his domain of expertise
- Analytical skills to understand interfaces and impacts with other technical domains
- CMII Standard is appreciated