Position – Trainee Engineer – Mechanical Design GET
Company – BOBST
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
To learn, understand mechanical design aspects and support other design engineers for the continuous improvement and new development in current products.
- Creation of 2D and 3D draft (Catia)
- Modification of parts for ease of manufacturing/improvements
- Creation of 3D parts and assemblies
- Updating assembly drawings (ETU) in collaboration with production engineering
- Creation of materials and BOMs (bill of material) in SAP
- Update of documents and managing of engineering changes in consultation with product engineer.
- Gain practical knowledge on products and assist and provide solutions to assembly problems.
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge in 3D modelling on CATIA V6 or any other leading CAD tool
- Preferred basic knowledge on SAP software.
- Basic engineering knowledge and good academic
Education and Experience
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience 0 to 2 years in machine design domain.
For more than 130 years, and over 50 countries, BOBST has always been at the forefront of innovation and we want to accelerate connectivity, digitalization, automation and sustainability to make packaging better than ever.
BOBST is one of the world’s leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. Join our highly qualified staff and together, let’s shape the future of the packaging world.