Position – Engineer II
Company – BAXTER
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This individual will be part of and provide support to the Support to Sustaining Engineering team. In this role the individual will be part of the SPO team that leads the efforts in Change Management and related activities.
- To ensure successful initiation, planning and completion of small or complex project through monitoring, tracking and analyzing project activities and metrics.
- Serve as SPOC for team and collaborate with Project stakeholders.
- Handling of Change controls/Change Management activities.
- Ensure implementation of quality processes including Change control and design control activities.
- Preparation and review of project related documents, protocols and reports as required.
- Assist Project Manager in reviews and ensure project complies with QA processes and adhering to defined timelines
- Review Changes to existing process and products and drive them via change control and ensure timely completion/closure
- Work with Global team, Co-ordinate with different stakeholders (PDO, QA, RA, etc) to understand their requirements, prioritize the tasks & ensure the completion.
- Participate as well as Lead the meetings with cross functional team to communicate priorities, requirements, key issues/risks and ensure they are completely understood and set clear expectations.
- Independently drive the change controls.
- Resolve queries, concerns (as needed) & drive the project to completion.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Bio Medical /Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent with 3+ years of experience in Sustaining Engineering projects.
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill. Should be able to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural working environment.
- Strong Collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate with stakeholders of cross functional and Leadership Team.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills and application of methods and tools.
- Independent worker as well as Team Player with strong execution abilities to complete projects within timeline.
- Knowledge of US & EU Regulations and medical device standards – ISO 13485, ISO 14971
- Good to have experience in Change Management process and Tools.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.