Position – Senior Well Engineer-Drilling
Company – Baker Hughes
Location – Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
IWS Well Engineer- Drilling
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge technology?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Integrated Well Services team works onsite with our Aramco customers to support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products.
Partner with the best
As a Senior Well Engineer, you will be responsible to lead all the well engineering activities within a project or Center of Excellence according to guidelines and processes set out in the Integrated Well Services Management System, international and/or local standards and regulations and customer requirements.
As a Senior Well Engineer – Integrated Well Services, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all engineering activities are in line with HSE policies and procedures
- Providing technical input to the good construction, completions, well intervention, and abandonment phases.
- Providing technical input to the commercial and procurement teams
- Ensuring that the good design and wellness program is prepared and detailed procedures are provided to the execution team.
- Preparing well design, well plan and operational procedures for construction, completion, intervention, and/or abandonment of wells in the area of responsibility.
- Communicating effectively with well site/project stakeholders as needed, and make recommendations for driving flawless service delivery and operational excellence.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
- Minimum years of relevant work experience in good construction, completion, intervention, and/or optimization
- Have competency in drill bits/mills, BHA design, engineering simulations, field operations, preparation of programs, or similar.
- Have competency working in at least two relevant applications: conventional rotary drilling, horizontal and/or multilateral wells, pad drilling, unconventional, coiled tubing drilling, underbalanced or managed pressure drilling.
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead teams
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.