Position – Engineer – Mechanical Component
Company – Baker Hughes
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Engineer- Mechanical Component
Do you enjoy solving complex design challenges?
Do you enjoy creating engineering products?
Join our Design Engineering team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together, creating oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially-innovative.
Partner with the best
The Engineer-Mechanical Component is responsible for undertaking mechanical engineering activities related to SPC products and technology.
As Engineer-Mechanical Component, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages.
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have 3+ Years of Overall Design Engineering expertise.
- Have experience in O&G / Power /Infrastructure /Automotive businesses of similar scale and complexity.
- Have Experience working with Creo /Teamcenter environment
- Be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge of CAD modeling skills
- Awareness /Expertise on API, ASME Y 14.5 GDNT and Drafting standards
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.