Job description – Engineer – Configuration Management / Configuration Management Engineer
Do you have what it takes to play a major role in the Energy Transition Space? Do you enjoy developing extensive configuration management systems? Join Baker Hughes’ team of experts in turbomachinery and process solutions!
You will play a crucial part in assuring the consistency, quality, and performance of our Masoneilan control valve products across all of our global facilities as an Engineer – Configuration Management. Throughout the whole life cycle of the product, from manufacture to performance characteristics, you will manage adjustments. This is your chance to make a difference in a vital engineering field that blends technical and commercial concerns to produce high-quality products that satisfy client expectations.
Your duties are as follows: – Configuration Management Engineer
- Create and maintain worldwide production standards for Masoneilan control valve products.
- Ensure that the design, functionality, and performance of the product meet the requirements.
- Ensure system performance is visible and under your control, and that it is serving the intended goal.
- Apply your knowledge to problems and use precedent to guide your decisions.
- Participate in the development of engineering-controlled requirements for product lines.
- Work directly with your coworkers and managers, communicating KPIs, project updates, and research findings.
Qualifications required for Configuration Management Engineer
- Mechanical engineering bachelor’s degree from an authorized university.
- 1-2 years of expertise in the production of mechanical components, valve assembly techniques, ERP, and PLM.
- thorough understanding of the design of control valve systems, including material selection factors.
At Baker Hughes, we value both innovation and diversity. We’re dedicated to fostering an environment at work where you can flourish and be who you truly are. Join us as we push the limits of energy technology to improve the world’s access to safer, cleaner, and more effective energy sources.
In all facets of work, Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion.
Join us, and let’s move energy forward as a group.
Overview: Baker Hughes is a top provider of energy technology services to the industrial and energy sectors all over the world. With a history spanning more than a century, it is a well-known name in the energy industry.
Energy Solutions: Baker Hughes provides a vast array of products and services that are intended to develop the energy sector. These remedies aim to increase the efficiency, cleanliness, and safety of energy generation.
Global Presence: With operations in over 120 nations, the corporation is really a global force in the energy technology sector. Baker Hughes is able to service a variety of international markets and customers because of its widespread presence.
Baker Hughes is renowned for its dedication to innovation. It consistently makes research and development investments to provide cutting-edge technologies that advance the energy industry.
Sustainability: Baker Hughes places a high priority on this topic. The business is committed to creating ecologically sound solutions that lessen the impact of energy generation on the environment.
Employee Health and Well-Being: Baker Hughes places a high priority on the health and happiness of its employees. It makes investments in developing leaders at all levels and in the training and rewarding of talent in order to foster a welcoming and inclusive workplace.
Additional Information and Insights for Configuration Management Engineer
- Strategic Role: Emphasize configuration management’s strategic significance in assuring the reliability and uniformity of goods in a global setting.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Stress the importance of working together between business and technical teams, stressing the requirement for a comprehensive strategy for successful configuration management.
- Discuss how the position is essential to ensuring that goods fulfill customer requests and performance standards in the context of quality assurance.
- Problem-Solving: Highlight the role’s participation in addressing challenging problems utilizing knowledge gained via experience and precedents, demonstrating the engineer’s capacity for success.
- Material Selection: Emphasize the relevance of materials in product design and the engineer’s involvement in selecting materials for control valve systems.