Position – Engineer
Company – Autoliv India
Location – Devanalli Fort, Karnataka
Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Engineering in Mechanical or Automobile
At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in Auto/Auto Ancillary/Engineering services.
Expertise in Hypermesh, LS-Dyna, Primer and LS-Pre Post
Abaqus experience is an added advantage.
Experience in Automotive Safety is an added advantage
To model and perform CAE analysis to support the design and development of airbags and its systems.
Strategic Context and Challenges
- Providing value addition by suggesting possible design modifications
- Quality and timely delivery of the tasks and projects
- Should learn new tools to execute newer tasks.
- Should be proficient with Hypermesh, Ls-Dyna, Primer and Abaqus.
- Should possess sound engineering basics and excellent analytical skills.
- To provide solutions to the problem driven by Simulation
- Must possess good communication skills and should be a good team player Should be keen to learn/explore new methods/processes. Should adapt to changing business scenario and should be able to work in shifts.
Core Responsibilities and Activities
- Should exhibit accountability in terms of efficiency and his performance.
- Able to understand the scope of work and execute it within the expected due date.
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables
- Train the subordinates and to do the required knowledge transfer within the team.
- Should take the ownership of the tasks assigned.