Position – Supply Chain Engineer/Material Procurement Co-ordinator
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
- Sending Purchase Orders to suppliers (customer specified / AC standard).
- Follow-up with suppliers for PO to arrange Confirmation dates within a specified timeframe.
- Update the confirmed delivery date in the system
- Ordering of complete BOM in SAP/BPCS and LOI generation.
- Follow-up with the suppliers for on-time delivery.
- The order confirmation is to be maintained up to 90%.
- Prepare and maintain follow-up sheets/reports to expedite the delivery dates (in line with project delivery dates and production dates).
- Weekly reporting to concerned team members on expediting status.
- Coordination with the design/sourcing team for technical/commercial queries raised by suppliers. Raise red flags to the concerned in case of delayed deliveries or hold points.
- Creation of vendors and signing of Business Code of Conduct etc.
- Maintain and update the master vendor list as instructed by the sourcing team.
- Manual ordering of urgent items.
- Coordination with logistics and warehouse for material delivery and pickup, and generation of transport orders.
- Maintain master item list to validate shelf life, lead times, and cost agreements with suppliers.
- Understand the consumption of parts and decide on MOQ/ BIN size
- Coordination for supplier invoices & claims settlement.
- Acts as a liaison between suppliers and sourcing managers.
- Understanding European suppliers and their way of working
What you can expect from us?
- An excellent culture
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
- Culture is known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior, and integrity
- Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, and Realize your Passion
- Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on interesting projects
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A Pivotal Role with a large group of people management
What we expect of you?
- University degree in Engineering/Technology (Mechanical /Production)
- Fluent in English (speaking / writing)
- Good Command of ERP Systems, and knowledge of SAP /BPCS is added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (esp. MS Word & MS Excel).
- Good Command (Verbal & Written) of English is a must.
- Knowledge of Engineered rotatory equipment is added advantage.
- Plan & organize effectively with the right sense of urgency.
- Knowing a Foreign language will be add an advantage
- Able to work on multiple tasks by giving due importance to each task.
- Pro-active, positive team player with good interpersonal skills, strong in communication, and people-oriented who thrives on working in a dynamic, complex, and multicultural business environment.
- Be able to adapt to a new environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Self-motivated, independent, flexible, well-organized, and methodical.
- Accurate and diligent with awareness to speed up execution within a pressurized environment.
- Customer-oriented: to be able to establish relations and networks with people inside and outside the organization.
- Result-driven: have a drive for results which means that you put in the ambition and the effort to achieve results and accept accountability.
- Have a customer-centric mindset.
- Creativity: Ability to come up with solutions to exceptional problems outside the box.
- 3-4 Years of experience in the Supply Chain domain preferably from the capital equipment industry.
City – Pune
Last Day to Apply – 15/12/2022
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.