Position – Senior Sales Engineer – Specialty Rental
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
The Role – Senior Sales Engineer
To achieve better market coverage in Gujarat region of India region and grow the Oil free air business, Specialized applications business and develop Power & Flow business.
Reporting to the BLM, your mission will be ensuring that the company goals are met in terms of sales volume, revenues, gross profit generation, market development and territory coverage.
The main responsibilities of the required position are
- Increasing our presence and market share in downstream and growing business in Midstream, Upstream, General Industry, Power sector, Chemical & other market Map segments.
- Develop and support a spirit of open communication, fairness and respect for the individual in all operation areas.
- Support and promote the group core values: Interaction, Commitment, and Innovation.
- Drive and develop quality process improvements that focus on safety, operations and customer service. Adhere to health and safety policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Focus on a continuously developing a Customer care-driven culture and Support the improvement of our rental and service response to our customers and our operational excellence
- Strong focus on continuous improvement in the use of digital solutions in our customer communications and relations.
- You will have a strong focus on innovation, marketing automation, connectivity and digitalization of the operations and further optimize all processes for maximum efficiency.
- Identify, develop and maximize business opportunities for more potentials and new applications with existing & new customers.
- Establishing good customer’s relationships & maintaining regular contact with all customers’ especially key accounts & ensure an excellent standard of service is provided.
- Initiate, develop and execute marketing and action plans for the targeted market.
- Monitoring and reporting on market trends and activities. Interact with other departments and sales team members and adjust efforts to accomplish or improve budgeted results.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities in-line with the marketing plan, forecast and projections towards achieving agreed sales targets through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Identify customer requirements and propose Total Solutions to meet the customer requirements. Prepare quotations and follow up with customers to obtain orders
- Organize, plan and record all daily activities on Sales Force and continuously update customers list, contacts, activities, quotations, letters, contracts and all other corresponding visit and action reports including lost order reports.
- Managing collections and receivables and maintain the outstanding below 60 days.
What we expect of you?
- Knowledge of Gujarat Market.
- Knowledge of Upstream, Midstream, Downstream O&G Industry together with General Industry and Power & Desalination Plants.
- Applications of compressed air including Industry Air Quality needs. Nitrogen, Steam & Temporary Power applications
- Candidate must be fluent in spoken & written English
- Adequate knowledge of using MS office tools, Sales Force & Power Point Presentation skills is required
- Knowledge of Gujarati will be considered as additional plus
Excellent sales record from similar position with a minimum experience of 3-5 years in sales of high quality industrial machines, preferably medium and HP Air Compressors (both Oil free & Oil Injected)
Atlas Copco experience will be considered a definite plus.
- The successful candidate must have a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and speaks English fluently, MBA will be an added advantage.
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way” person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA: Commitment – Interaction – Innovation
What you can expect from us?
At Atlas Copco we believe in a culture that encourages diversity of mind, inviting all voices to the table.
At Atlas Copco, we believe that diversity is a business-critical driver for our long-term success. To capture global growth opportunities and explore the full talent pool, we strive for increased diversity and aim to work with inclusion in all aspects of our operations.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco, we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way.
Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
City – Ahmedabad or Vadodara
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.