Position – Design / Project Engineer NPD – MGS – Air Treatment
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
We are looking for a Design / Project Engineer in our Mechanical Design Competence centre. To be one of the key member in the team and a point contact for projects with customers. Your mission will be to support the engineering departments with high quality services in mechanical design.
You will be responsible to communicate and coordinate jobs for different product companies of Atlas Copco Compressor Technique.
- The job call is for Engineering and Design of “projects” for air treatment products – Dryers, filters, gas generators, medical gas equipments.
- Estimation of work involved and Execution of task for preparing designs and/or drawings as per customer requirement for project teams.
- Working in Inventor CAD software and PLM systems like Autodesk vault, Enovia, BPCS.
- Tasks to be monitored for performance parameter like Timely completion, Understanding of Technology involved & Quality of drawings which can be oriented for manufacturing aspects.
- Continually innovate the ideas to improve the Quality aspect of engineering.
- Complete responsibility to execute projects.
- Generating necessary documents for task as per Quality Systems. Also following design codes, work instructions and checklists.
- Co-ordination with clients for reporting status of task, presenting the queries and receiving the feedback.
- Utilize efficiently the available resources and work with contract Engineers.
- Training and guide the design engineers on the products and engineering processes related to Air Treatment.
What you can expect from us?
Open work culture, challeging projects, opportunity to learn new technologies.
What we expect of you?
Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Thorough CAD knowledge & vessels, Sheetmetal, canopy, piping, tubing design knowledge.
- Experience in 3D modelling CAD system. Experience on Inventor and Autodesk Vault, Enovia, BPCS will be an added advantage.
- Experience in product development projects and complete skid / package design projects.
- Knowledge of Dryers, filters, gas generators, medical products will be an added advantage.
- Accurate executor;
- Able to combine technical knowledge with commercial realism.
- Degree BE / B Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 3-6 years of experience in design & project engineering.
- Systematic and meticulous in his/her work; possessing positive attitude.
- Very good at interaction and interpersonal skills with colleagues (internal and overseas)
- Smart working and prepared to work with challenging tasks and achieving the same within the given time-frame.
- Self-starter & self-learner.
- Result oriented and problem solver.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Quality oriented, precise and organised
City – Pune
Last Day to Apply – 25/10/2021
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.