Spread the love
Position – Senior Engineer
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Undertake technical design work at optioneering, feasibility, outline, and detailed design stages.
- Provide technical support, guidance, and expertise to other members of the project team if required.
- Report to MEPICA Team Leader/Mechanical Lead
- A Chartered engineer or close to Chartership.
- International design experience is preferable
- Experienced in training and mentoring
- Master’s degree in Mechanical
- BE/BTech (Mechanical).
- Around 10-12 years of experience in Water and Wastewater treatment with a comprehensive understanding of the design process.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with UK/ME codes and standards along with international standards.
- Ability to contribute to the detailed design of projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and AutoCAD are proficient.
- Experience of working particularly the design of Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant, Water supply, reservoirs and all types of pumping stations
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Plant 3D, Revit
- Preparation (mark-up) and checking of PFDs, P&IDs, General Arrangement Drawings, layout, Isometric drawings, civil guide drawings, and plant layout drawings.
- Perform required calculations to size and specify equipment, including (but not limited to) plant hydraulics, piping, chemical feed systems, pumps, filters/strainers, screens, lifting equipment mixers, blowers, etc.
- Draft and review specifications for mechanical equipment. Selection and preparation of Datasheets as required.
- Evaluate bids and review vendor documents for rotating equipment & static equipment, heat exchangers, chemical feed equipment, minor equipment, valves, cranes and piping components, etc.
- Prepare piping material specs, equipment list, valves schedule & minor equipment list, and piping schedule as required.
- Should be aware of international Health and Safety regulations.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal line managers and internal clients.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to complete assignments on time, within budget, and to a high technical standard.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Willingness to travel to various locations in India and abroad for short term assignments and training.
Spread the love