Position – Associate Engineer II – Flight Operations Training
Company – Asteria Aerospace
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
As a content creator, you will be in charge of developing manuals and training materials for all of Asteria Aerospace’s Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
Your additional responsibilities will include aiding with training activities, conducting theoretical and practical sessions, and auditing training assets on a regular basis (As a backup instructor).
You will collaborate closely with the organization’s product development engineers to make timely modifications and updates to the training content.
- CBT (Computer Based Training) training material production for product training, process training, and update familiarisation training programs.
- Coordination with the technical team on system changes to be implemented in the training program.
- Learning the operating ideas of Asteria’s Quadcopters, Hybrid VTOLs, and other upcoming products.
- Assisting with product training for Asteria’s Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
- Maintain contact with external trainees and follow up on their operations.
- Manual preparation, emergency checklists, dos and don’ts, and pilot handbooks.
- Creating reports and communications, as well as preserving training records, files, and batch folders.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/another applicable degree.
Relevant Experience: 1+ Years in content creation
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Work is a passion for me, and I learn quickly via self-initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities in English and Hindi.
- Should be prepared to perform fieldwork and travel as needed by the department.
- Understanding of RC aircraft/UAV/Multirotor dynamics, control, and flight operations is required (Preferable).
- Experience with fixed-wing/quadcopters/hybrid VTOL systems (Preferable).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of how to create training manuals and reports in Microsoft Word.
- Hands-on experience creating training content with video editing applications such as Filmora, After Effects, and Premiere Pro is preferred.