Position – Senior Executive – Production (Rohtak)
Company – Asian Paints
Location – Rohtak, Haryana, IN
Job Code – J022
Designation – Senior Executive
Department – Processing
Sub-Department – WPB
Brief Description of Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the availability of Raw materials at the required location before the batch processing starts
- Highlight concerns about the shift with the Manager
- Coordinating with Plant Engineering to ensure that Preventive maintenance of listed equipment is completed as per schedule & ensuring minimal delay because of equipment breakdown
- Providing shop floor training to new Executives and apprentices and necessary guidelines for processing batches to all Executives and apprentices & modifications in the shift schedule as per requirement
- Ensuring adherence to the APQS, and timely updation of quality records
- Ensuring and supervising the 5S activities carried out in the section
- Coordinating with outside functions like Materials and Technical functions to update on any resource shortage or for any technical support
- Coordinating with WPB packing and planning section for alignment
- Coordination with Technical Function and Plant Standardization team for Standardization of New products at the bulk scale
- Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis of Deviated batches, and ensuring implementation of CAPA to avoid deviations in future
- To prepare monthly reports and carry out reviews of the same
- Issue permits as per SMS and EMS.
- Carrying out annual activities like risk assessment, JSAs, Aspect Impact Study, Budgeting, Capex requirement, FMEAs, etc.
Highest qualification – B.E.
Preferred qualification(s) – B.E.
Preferred stream : Mechanical
12th %age to be considered (Y/N) – Y
Year drop allowed (Y/N) – N
Maximum age – 28
Preferred industry of experience – FMCG, food manufacturing, chemical manufacturing.
No. of years of experience – 1 to 3 Years
Brief description of knowledge and skills required
- Mechanical equipment, DCS knowledge, reactors, mixers, agitators, and process safety knowledge.
- Using SAP (PP/Materials modules).
- Comfortable with MS Office tools, especially for report generation.
- Process safety knowledge Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in manning shifts.
What the company is offering.
CTC Probation – 1250000
After Confirmation – 1250000
Probation Period – 6 Months
- Transport will be available
- Company accommodation is not provided
- Canteen facility provided at 90% subsidy
- Uniform available