Position – Executive I – Production (Mysore)
Company – Asian Paints
Exp. – 0 – 3 years
Location – Mysore/Mysuru, Karnataka, IN
- Ensure adherence to the Production process as per laid down procedures and instructions
- Ensure Raw Material additions as per the batch requirements
- Carry out required transactions and process records in SAP
- Update Environmental and Quality Records regularly
- Report to Superiors on the progress of the Plan/Production details and other issues within the Section.
- Plan shift activities with respect to manpower, machines, batches, etc.
- Ensure all in-process checks are carried out as per process guidelines
- Fill up a report at the end of the shift
- Capture all equipment breakdowns in MAINTWIZ
- Take daily sectional rounds.
- Plan for the availability of consumables; raise requisition for consumables from stores monitor the stock levels in section.
- Ensure proper shop floor and machine/equipment/process hygiene.
- Maintain 5S of the floor and cabins
- Carryout breakdown analysis
- experience in DCS, MES, and Chemical Safety
- Maintain all safety protocols and Update superiors
Qualification – Diploma Chemical, Diploma Mechanical, Diploma Polymer