Ansys is Hiring | R&D Verification Engineer |
Position – R&D Verification Engineer
Company – Ansys
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Take a leap of certainty … with Ansys.
Summary / Role Purpose
The R&D Verification Engineer works with a dynamic team dedicated to the design, development, and maintenance of the next-generation Simulation Process Data Management software. The focus of this role will revolve around testing and test automation, to ensure the product’s functional, data security, and compatibility requirements are satisfied. You are comfortable with software best practices, Git, continuous integration, and continuous testing. You will work closely with other members of the product creation team to create and maintain automated test scripts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform functional, application, regression, and performance testing in manual and/or automated test environments.
- Specify and write test cases, create, modify, and update existing tests, write, and maintain test scripts.
- Participates in planning, architecture, and research.
- Participate in defect management.
- Work in a variety of computing environments: [e.g., Windows, Linux, VM’s, Compute Clusters, Cloud]
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Computer, Chemical, Aerospace, Electronics or related discipline).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Logical problem-solving approach.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Basic understanding of software testing and verification processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team.
At Ansys, we know that changing the world takes vision, skill, and each other. We fuel new ideas, build relationships, and help each other realize our greatest potential in the knowledge that every day is an opportunity to observe, teach, inspire, and be inspired. Together as One Ansys, we are powering innovation that drives human advancement.
- Amaze with innovative products and solutions
- Make our customers incredibly successful
- Act with integrity
- Ensure employees thrive and shareholders prosper
- Adaptability: Be open, welcome what’s next
- Courage: Be courageous, move forward passionately
- Generosity: Be generous, share, listen, serve
- Authenticity: Be you, make us stronger
- We commit to audacious goals
- We work seamlessly as a team
- We demonstrate mastery
- We deliver outstanding results
OUR ONE ANSYS CULTURE HAS INCLUSION AT ITS CORE
We believe diverse thinking leads to better outcomes. We are committed to creating and nurturing a workplace that fuels this by welcoming people, no matter their background, identity, or experience, to a workplace where they are valued and where diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging thrive.
TAKE A LEAP OF CERTAINTY IN YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in working with well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
At Ansys, it’s about learning, discovery, and collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, and ethics.
CREATING A PLACE WE’RE PROUD TO BE
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following more recent awards, although our list goes on: America’s Most Loved Workplaces, Gold Stevie Award Winner, America’s Most Responsible Companies, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, Great Place to Work Certified (China, Greece, France, India, Japan, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, U.K.).
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.