Spread the love
Position – Adv. Consultant/Engineer
Company – Altran
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
- Create design concepts for high-level module specification as per SEMI Standards
- Complete knowledge in SEMI Standards and Tools
- Good inter-personal skills, Customer Handling
- Coordinate with Clients for clarifications and reviews for the completed task
- Develop 3D cad models and 2D fabrication drawing
- Perform fundamental engineering calculation and analysis
- Training the team members
- Review the design and drawing
- Can travel overseas whenever required
- Effective Team leader and individual player
- Electrical Components selection, cable routing in NX preferred
- Vendor Coordination and effective communication
- Good communication skills.
- Sound knowledge in system engineering, should have worked in product development of precision engineering products, Tooling, Instrumentation engineering products with EME skills, Tolerancing, GD&T, FEA, Engineering calculations, Drafting and documentation, ASME/ISO/SEMI standards.
- Experience in performing engineering estimates and proposals
- Experience in Semi and Vacuum equipment design is more preferable
- Good motivation skill to encourage the team members to get work done
- Good knowledge in Material selection, the process knowledge of fabrication including machining, sheet metal, casting, molding, etc.
- Knowledge in tooling and cost involvement for tooling
- Experience in selection of OEM components • Experience in selection of Precision drives/controls, control/feedback instrumentations, Pneumatic, Electrical, Hydraulic Package and control systems • Technical reviews of deliverables/work products
- Interaction with Solution architects / Experts to seek their help and support in resolving complex technical issues
- Good working knowledge of UG NX/Pro-E
- Good Experience in PLM Knowledge (Preferable Team center)
- Good experience in Product development and Value-Engineering methodologies
- Knowledge in PMI (dimensioning and tolerance 3D models) will be added advantage
- Demonstrated experience of Handling a Min Team of 10 Resources Effectively
- Good experience in managing the schedule and allocating workload to team members
- Effective handling of team and subordinates
Experience (In Month) : 6
Qualification: BE/ ME/ MS/BTech/MTech / Mechanical, Design, System
ABOUT CAPGEMINI ENGINEERING
- Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Capgemini Engineering – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defence, and consumer products.
- Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Spread the love