Position – Student Intern – Multi-Body Dynamics
Exp. – 0 to 2 years
Location – Pune
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trainee will learn Multi Body Dynamics and Systems Engineering softwares relevant such as MotionView, MotionSolve, Inspire Motion, Compose and Activate
- Develop Training material (videos and tutorials) to share the learning from the above point.
- Preprocessing, geometry clean up, meshing, setting up the boundary conditions, and post-processing. End to End simulation responsibility.
- Free to explore its own initiatives and ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must, with the highest demonstrable English proficiency.
- Keen to gain experience in MBD and 1D3D co-simulation, with preferably Domain expertise in either Automotive/Aerospace/Heavy Ind/Consumer Durables.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of technical users and management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Aptitude for solving engineering problems
- Energetic; driven to succeed
- Strong interpersonal skills