Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – ALPLA India Private Ltd.
Location – Hyderabad, India
What you will enjoy doing
- Efficiency and down time monitoring
- Shift planning, manpower planning and Management
- In process quality control checks Identification and Traceability Management
- Handling of Non conforming product Batch Control and effective material reconciliation
- Upkeep of Plant, Machinery and Infrastructure
- Maintaining 5S at Shop floor area
- Safety and Maintenance of Safe practices Implementation and verification of 5S Customer Complaint Management
- QMS gap analysis and corrective actions
- Documentation in line with the QMS requirement
- Change Management and Control
Other duties as assigned by the Management
What makes you great
- B.Tech Graduate [ 2019/2020/2021 Batch Passout] preferably Mechanical/Electrical/Production & Industrial/ Plastics Engineering background from Premier Institutes (Tier I & Tier II)
- Flexiblity to work across any Alpla location in India
- Openness to work in any department alloted and in rotational shifts
What you can expect working with us
- Initial 1 Year of intensive On Job Training
- A modern and family work environment
- Integration in a dynamic team where new ideas and improvement suggestions are welcome
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
WHAT WE DO
ALPLA is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of plastic packaging. We develop innovative and competitive packaging for food and drinks, cosmetics and care products, household detergents, washing and cleaning agents, engine oils and lubricants. Local and international companies put their trust in our bottles, caps and injection-moulded parts. People encounter our products every day all over the world – in daily life, at work and in their free time.
Alwin and Helmuth Lehner founded ALPLA in Hard, Vorarlberg, more than 60 years ago. To this day, the company is still managed by family and firmly rooted in Austria.
PEOPLE AT ALPLA
We give the best-informed people the opportunity to speak their minds: employees describe ALPLA in three words, explain what they don’t want to do without and provide sound advice for their new colleagues.