Spread the love
Position – Engineer – Design Mechanical
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
- At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work, and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally, and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team Be able to prioritize work, meet agreed project timelines, cost, and quality.
- Be able to work with little supervision.
- Develop working knowledge of product families in assigned area Quickly learns established engineering processes (like Product development process, ECN, BOM, RFQ, etc.), standards, methods, and procedures needed to accomplish assigned tasks with discipline.
- Build & develop work practices, skills, and competencies.
- Have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams located globally.
- Ability to solve problems and work with others to resolve problems. Contribute to multiple projects at a time with specific deliverables.
- Maintain periodic customer contact.
- Participate in customer presentations.
- Work on projects assigned by manager or sought out by the individual.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal, written, and spoken communication skills (English).
- Have the ability to clearly present technical information to other groups/teams.
- Have the ability to sort out key technical issues independently.
- Have an understanding of the assumptions being made in an approximation.
- Have the ability to generate several alternative solutions and evaluate their feasibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Demonstrated experience executing mechanical component-level design and development with little supervision in support of larger projects.
- Proven experience developing 3D models using pro-E/Creo Strong in Engineering fundamentals and hand calculation. Familiarity with engineering tools including FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, GD&T, Tolerance Stack Analysis & DFM/DFA.
- Experience with FEA is a bonus. Qualifications An engineering bachelor degree 3-5years of experience in the design of complex sheet metal formed parts/assemblies
Spread the love